This stylish and well specified four bedroom detached house is situated along a quiet country lane facing within the sought after picturesque village of Ebberston.
With south facing open aspect, this home is presently under construction and will offer superb and spacious family sized accommodation on two levels.
To fully appreciate these superb family homes and their fabulous location, viewing is highly recommended
- Spacious entrance hall
- cloakroom with w.c and hand basin
- South facing sitting room with patio doors
- Large kitchen with dining/breakfast area with west and north facing windows
- Family room with patio doors to terrace
- Utility room
- House bathroom
- Master bedroom with shower en-suite
- Three further bedrooms including two doubles and a generous single
- Detached single brick built garage
- Compact garden with driveway, turning area and paved patio.
- Exposed beams and brickwork
- Fireplace – wood burner stove & feature stone surround
- Fitted kitchen (Howden range) with integrated fittings
- Bathroom – fully fitted suite
- Central heating – choice of gas or oil. (Combi/underfloor heating etc.)
5” moulded skirtings and architraves. Oak doors (ground floor). Traditional spindle staircase with oak newel posts.
Rustic clamp bricks. Pantile roof. Wood sliding sash windows.
The specification will provide high energy efficiency and includes full gas fired central heating, double glazing and a NHBC certificate.